Digital Quran Pen Reader M9/M10 - PEN ONLY
Device can charged from any USB port with the included USB cable.
The complete package!
- Word by Word Digital Quran with complete colour coded tajweed rules and record your voice function!
- Extra Large Quran (24.5 cm x 17 cm)
- 18 Quran Recitations (on demand)
- 20 Translations (on demand)
- 99 Names of Allah
- Qaida Noorania
- Alroqia AlSharia
- Tafsir Jalalain (voice - Arabic)
- Tafsir Al-Sharawy (voice - Arabic)
- Hisnul Muslim
- Duaa (supplication) from the Holy Quran
- Daily Duaa (supplication) as per Hadith
- Talking Dictionary
The Recitations and Translations are available to download from here
There is also a demo video on the same page to guide you on how to download and add the numerous recitations and translations to your pen.
The pages are layered with invisible coded grids. The Pen Reader optically detects each unique code on the grid and will read the corresponding text in beautiful digital sound. When the Read pen is pointed at the beginning title of each text, it will read the whole corresponding chapter. This provides a very convenient way to learn and memorise and recite, all in just 3 easy steps – point, listen and recite.
The sound comes through the built-in speaker of the pen, and earphones can be plugged in for a more concentrated and private listening.
“With this new breakthrough technology, the learning process is accelerated!”
1. Complete deluxe Holy Quran book.
2. Digital pen with built-in speaker & built-in lithium battery
3. Read sentence (ayat) by touching the start of the ayat
4. Read the whole Chapter by touching the title
5. Repeat by touching again
6. Clear and loud voice with volume control
7. Smart design
8. Built-in MP3 function, use like a USB flash drive
9. Especially suitable for memorising Surahs
10. Built in Lithium Battery
11. 20 recitations available in 23 languages
The Featured Reciters are:
Abdul-Basit, Al-Afasy, Al-Ghamidi, Al-Menshawy, Al-Sudais, Al-Shateri, Al-Hussary, Al-Hudhaify, Al-Maeqaly, Al-Ajmy, Jibreal, Al-Akhdar, Maturd, Basafar, Ayyoub, Al-Johany, Salah Bukhatir, Tablaway, Saleem, Al-Rifai.
Other features include: Tafseer, Al-Bukhari, Parhizghr
Chinese, Urdu, Russian, English, Bengali, French, Farsi, Dari, Kyrgyz, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, German, Uygur, Turkey, Pasto, Malaysia, Spanish, Portuguese, Malayalam, Uzbek, Kurdish, Thai, and Azerbaijan.